Sunday, September 30, 2007

Episode 202: TV Shows are Smarter Than Me

In the first real episode of season 2, we discuss the following nine TV shows: How I Met Your Mother, Weeds, Heroes, Bones, House, Private Practice, Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy.

Right click to download: Episode 202: TV Shows are Smarter Than Me

Music: Tegan and Sara - Nineteen (Acoustic version)

Question to our listeners:
We feel like this season didn't work out like we hoped it would. We only have time to talk for very few minutes about each show, plus the fact that there are no shows that we are really addicted to this year (not like it was with Veronica Mars).
We are considering starting to have different topics for each episode instead. For example, one show where we talk only about Runaways, one about a movie, one about BSG, one about Weeds, etc. That way we can talk properly about that one topic, and we can choose topics we really care about.

What do you guys think about that? Good idea? Bad? Let us know your opinions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a good idea. When I listened to the last episode (it was the first time ever I listened to your podcast so maybe I haven't earned the right to pay any comments just yet, but whatever) I thought it was too bad you guys didn't get into stuff any deeper than you did. I think it'd be more fun for both you and your listeners if you'd spend more time on each show, even if that means you could only talk about that one show each episode. Yup.

Mikey said...

I think you're right. Both me and Joamna have thought about so many topics that we'd love to do a cast about, and I bet it'd be funner to listen to something we really cared about. Thanks for the comment!

/ epo