Sunday, October 22, 2006

Episode 5: My Mom is a Little Bit Smarter Than Me

Finally a new episode guys, good news eh? Even better news, the sound quality is actually ok, mhm. Unfortunately, both epo and Joamna are super tired and stuff, but hopefully it'll be funny anyways.

In this episode we discuss the third episode of Veronica Mars season 3. We also talk a little bit about the shows Big Love and Heroes. And at the end we are letting you listen to a short thing we recorded this summer, where we talk about Converse shoes, hehe...

Rightclick to download: My Mom is a Little Bit Smarter Than Me

Epo's disclaimer: I'm a drunken ass at the end of the podcast, I don't usually treat my sister like that, I promise!

Let us know what you think of our show and Veronica Mars, mhm!

More news: And to the best news, there will be an Elchy cast after all. It will be up as soon as epo has had the time to edit it properly, and the Elchies have aproved it, hehe :)

/ Epo and Joamna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome you talked about Heroes! I actually like the blonde girl haha but only because I think she's like soo attractive ;) I already know her from Final Destination. But I don't really get what her superpower is supposed to be and how it's going to help to prevent this catastrophe. I mean I suppose that's the whole point, all of them bonding to fight it together.

And yes about Veronica Mars: Mac got so boring too. I mean where is her computer at all? Maybe she was off to get herself a new one because she didn't have one in the first two episodes and didn't show up in episode 3 at all!!

Anonymous said...

So after waiting for a while, we finally got to listen to the podcast. Hehe you guys are still making good points without wine ;)
That's a shame the other wasn't released... I really wanted to hear what you guys had to say about V puppy eyes :P (or was it in the 3rd epi? I mix up)
I didn't see Converse around that much in France when I was younger btw... and even now we don't see them so much... but... epo... you're so gay ;)

Mikey said...

Lol I am gay but it's got nothing to do with my shoes, seeing as they are super common – and have been for years – here :P

xx epo